By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise advent to concept and learn is an easy-to-read and hugely available reference on attachment that offers with a number of the key recommendations and themes studied inside of attachment concept. This e-book is created from a sequence of chapters framed by way of universal questions which are in most cases requested by means of beginners coming into the sector of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy makes a speciality of answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are lined from various degrees of study, together with species, person, and courting degrees, operating versions of attachment, attachment services and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter through the years and throughout occasions, dating contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral approach and different behavioral platforms, the consequences of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and size of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer layout to deal with an important themes inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand method to determine accessibility for newbies within the box of attachment
- Covers the most strategies and concerns that relate to attachment thought, hence making sure readers increase a robust starting place in attachment idea that they could then observe to the examine of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and execs can quick get up-to-speed with the newest study
Read Online or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Best developmental psychology books
This quantity considers how kid's pondering evolves in the course of improvement, with a spotlight at the position of expertise in inflicting swap. It brings jointly state of the art study by way of leaders within the psychology and neurobiology of kid improvement to check the strategies in which kids study and those who make young ones prepared and ready to study at specific issues in improvement.
Technological advances and adjustments in society have ended in the expansion of individuality and the impoverishment of traditional love - which still prevails within the collective mind's eye as a great. This gradual transformation, in line with Flávio Gikovate, is good news. He believes that adults this day have thoughts, either one of that are far better than the possessive traditional relationships of previous: to stay by myself, setting up extra superficial emotional and actual connections or to strengthen relationships according to what he calls +love, which respects individuality and will create ties able to lasting an entire life.
Körper und Sexualität sind Themen, die zunehmend in den Fokus der Hirnforschung rücken. Dabei interessieren die Grundlagen des sexuellen Verhaltens, das Begehren, die unterschiedlichen sexuellen Orientierungen und der sexuelle wie auch soziale Umgang miteinander. In diesem Buch fassen führende Forscher die neuesten Erkenntnisse über Körper und Sexualität vor dem Hintergrund aktueller Hirnforschung zusammen.
Warum haben ca. five% der Grundschulkinder trotz normaler Begabung und ausreichendem Schulunterricht erhebliche Schwierigkeiten beim Erlernen des Lesens und Schreibens? Wodurch ist eine solche Lese- Rechtschreibstörung gekennzeichnet, wie wirkt sie sich im Schulalltag und im späteren Leben aus? Wie kann guy die Lese-Rechtschreibstörung möglichst früh diagnostizieren und wie kann guy die betroffenen Kinder optimum fördern?
- Narrative Development in Adolescence: Creating the Storied Self (Advancing Responsible Adolescent Development)
- La Nueva Paternidad (Nueve Lunas / Nine Moons) (Spanish Edition)
- Individual Differences in Theory of Mind: Implications for Typical and Atypical Development (Macquarie Monographs in Cognitive Science)
- Development in Context: Acting and Thinking in Specific Environments (Jean Piaget Symposia Series)
- Vygotsky's Developmental and Educational Psychology
- How Do Families Cope With Chronic Illness? (Advances in Family Research Series)
Extra info for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research
Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research by Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley